Tuesday, June 19, 2012

The Genius of Disney

No, it's not owning half the world. It is having a slew of characters whose names would make terrible names for vaginas that are sometimes also surprisingly apt. I now present to you that list with my favorites at the end. Use it well.

Fat Cat
The Walrus
Goofy
Tinker Bell
Monstro
Pain
Panic

Pain and Panic from Disney's Hercules

Ratty
Nutsy the Vulture
Quasimodo
Mrs. Jumbo
Lumpy the Heffalump
Piglet
Honker Muddlefoot

Honker Muddlefoot in Darkwing Duck getting ready for some action...
Prissy the Elephant
Scratchy
Thumper
Mike
Winnie the Pooh (I mean, that one's just entirely wrong)
Turkey Lurkey
Percival C. McLeach

And now for my favorites! Because I have time to find favorite names of Disney vagina characters.

Baggy Beagle
Stitch
Two Fingers (right?)
Greasey the Weasel
Tramp
Magic Carpet
Beaver
The Liquidator
Scar

Scar, from The Lion King, imitating a dramatic vagina.

No comments:

Post a Comment