Friday, July 4, 2014

Fun Fact Friday - 'Murica

If you know me, you know I am the most wildly patriotic person around. I wake up every morning to the national anthem. My bed is shaped like Mount Rushmore. Sure, it's not comfortable to sleep on lumpy presidential faces, but I do it because I love America so goddamn much. Oh, I bleed red, white, and blue. I even had sex with a bald eagle once. Because America.

This is how America orgasms.
So to celebrate Independence Day, today's fun fact is a presidential one. And you might be thinking that's only because I love presidential fun facts. Or because I am tired from work and always have a few presidential fun facts ready to go. But you would be wrong. It is for America.

Fun fact: Ronald Reagan called Nancy Reagan "Mommy Poo Pants."

"Oh, Mommy Poo Pants, I just want you to rip off my cardigan." - Ronald Reagan
Oh, the romance! It is unclear if Nancy Reagan had an Al Roker-like sharting in the White House incident that led to this unfortunate nickname. I suspect that Ronald just did not have a very good understanding of women.

Until next time, dear reader!

No comments:

Post a Comment