Friday, May 2, 2014

Fun Fact Friday - Cat Lady in Training

There is a certain stigma that people associate with cat ladies, but I have long been a proud cat lady in training (or, as I prefer to say, C.L.I.T.). But if this interblog is about anything (it's not), it's about breaking down barriers. And that is what today's fun fact will do.

Fun fact: Every year Americans spend more money on cat food than they do on baby food.

And I have never been more proud to be an American. Because cats.

My kitteh is fancy as fuck.
I'd like to see a baby in a top hat look that good. Actually, I don't think I care to see a baby in a top hat. And some of you may be aghast right now, but I will not feel shame. My fellow C.L.I.T.s and I should not be made to feel shame. Americans should be spending more money on cat food than on baby food. Because cats are better than babies.

I will not take that back.

Please enjoy this list of reasons why cats are better than babies:

1) Babies do not poop in boxes. Cats do.

2) Cats can eat off the floor without it being an issue for protective services.

and, if any other reason were required,

3) On car rides, you can put cats in cages.

Obviously I have more reasons, but if you say any of these to people who wonder why you'd rather have cats than kids, they will probably leave you alone. Maybe forever. And I really don't care. Because I have this face to come home to:


Until next time, dear reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment