Friday, February 1, 2013

Fun Fact Friday - The Most Nearly Perfect Male Figure

Hey! It's February, which means that one of the best possible holidays ever approaches. If you're thinking I mean Valentine's Day, I should probably ask that you leave. I mean Presidents' Day! Obviously. Get your goddamn head in the game, dear reader.

So today I have a presidential fun fact, but later this month I'll also feature my - let's say annual - presidential beauty pageant, because obviously the best way to judge presidents is by their looks. But I have distracted myself from fun fact time!

Fun fact: Ronald Reagan was voted "Most Nearly Perfect Male Figure" by the University of California in 1940.

I was shocked. Shocked, I say! Why? Because I couldn't get a certain image out of my head...

"Why, hello. I'm Ronald Reagan. And I will haunt your dreams. Not in a good way." - Ronald Reagan
And then I searched young Ronald Reagan. And I discovered that maybe he was handsome once. Again, shocked.

"Why, hello. I'm Ronald Reagan in a more different swimsuit." - Ronald Reagan
"Why, hello. I'm Ronald Reagan. And there are actually a lot of pictures of me in swimsuits. Also, I think I shave my legs." - Ronald Reagan
But then Ronald Reagan ate all the jelly beans. And then he decided that trickle down economics was a good idea. And also he called his wife "Mommy." So, shit got pretty fucked up.

1 comment:

  1. well, if we ain't "body shaming" already, eh? I thought it was a great sin to call out someone's weight. Never mind that, he's old. That's no different than me calling out Jimmy Carter for being a living skeleton.

    ReplyDelete