Thursday, February 14, 2013

Presidential Beauty - Part 4

Unfortunately, we still haven't really reached the sexy presidents. It takes longer than you might expect to get to sexy.

25) Ronald Reagan
"That chimp thought I was pretty hot." - Ronald Reagan
I know last week I featured some surprising shots of a young Ronald Reagan in various states of undress. And maybe he was okay then. But by the time he was president, Reagan got pretty damn old. And though Republicans have a permanent boner for this man, I don't. Not even a halfy.

24) Andrew Johnson
"Let's make a union of our own, baby." - Andrew Johnson
Andrew Johnson was the first president to be impeached. Historians have never argued that it had anything to do with his face. But maybe they should.

23) Woodrow Wilson
"I didn't think women should vote. But I do think you should ride my cock." - Woodrow Wilson
Wilson is not an unhandsome man. But he is not a handsome man. He's just a man. And a rather indistinct one.

22) Herbert Hoover
"They don't call me HERbert for nothing..." - Herbert Hoover
No one likes Herbert Hoover. Hoovervilles and all the shit. Being a mother fucker about the Great Depression. But broad shoulders and strong hands kind of combat the weird face he's wearing. He has to go somewhere.

21) Thomas Jefferson
"Fuck independence. With you around, I just want to declare my love." - Thomas Jefferson
Weird neck fashion of the era aside, Thomas Jefferson comes in okay looks-wise among the founders. And maybe banging his slave was not the best decision, but he waited to bone Sally Hemming until after his wife died. So he's kind of gentleman, right?

20) Warren G. Harding
"I'll make these eyebrows dance for you, girl." - Warren G. Harding
You may or may not remember that Warren G. Harding liked to fuck in closets. That is worth a few sexy points. Besides having a strong resemblance to Mr. Green of Cluedo fame, there is just something about those eyebrows that makes him oddly alluring. Well done, President Harding. Well done.

Tomorrow, there will be a break from the pageantry to enjoy a Valentine's fun fact and to give your gentle eyes some rest from all of the pretty. But do not fear, dear reader, Saturday I'll be back with another helping of handsome.

No comments:

Post a Comment